Apple Picking Opens August 2019!
Pick Your Own Apples Information
When Does Apple Picking Begin at Wickham Farms?
Unfortunately due to food safety regulations, we cannot allow any pets into the orchard with the exception of Service Animals.
Apple Picking Pricing:
We do not sell our pick your own apples by weight but rather by the bag. We will provide you with the empty bag (peck sized) and then you fill it up as full as you can. That way there is no uncertainty about how much your apples will cost until you weigh out! Just purchase your bag and fill it as full as you can. It’s that simple! Bag pricing is as follows:
- Single peck bag – $15 ($20 for Honeycrisp).
- Two peck bags – $25 ($35 for Honeycrisp).
- A peck bag weighs 10-13 lbs depending how many apples you fit into your bag.
- No minimum purchase limit per person. We just ask that someone in your party purchase a bag.
- No charge for all the apple samples that you taste while picking. 😀
We give complimentary hayrides to all of our apple pickers! As long as one person in your party purchases an apple bag, everyone in your party can ride the apple orchard hayride at no additional cost. Hop on the hayride for a beautiful, narrated tour of the Wickham Farms vegetable fields and apple orchard. The hayride also stops at our 5 acre Giant Corn Maze after leaving the apple farm. Afterwards, don’t forget to enjoy some of our other fun farm attractions and stop in the farm bakery for some fresh cider and donuts!