Lavender Festival Starts June 24th!
Lavender Field of Hope
Update: We will have pick your own lavender starting Saturday, 8/29!
Our lavender plants have passed their July peak bloom… they were beautiful! We trimmed our lavender and are starting to see a late summer bloom during our Sunflower Spectacular. U-Pick Lavender will be available at the Sunflower Station for $5 a bundle. Purchase a twist tie and fill it with lavender! We are so lucky to receive another bloom in 2020. The plants are perennials, however, and we will certainly have another amazing flush next July.
Thanks to all those who have come out and enjoyed our first year lavender event! We still have Cut Lavender and some great lavender products available in our farm store. Guests are also still welcome to visit our lavender (it still smells great) with any admission ticket to the farm. Admission includes all of our farm fresh, family fun activities. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Lavender Event Details:
When: July 1 – late July, 2020. Lavender Peak has passed for 2020. The farm is still open for strawberry picking and tons of family fun.
To maintain proper distancing, we are limiting the number of guests entering the farm each day. To guarantee admission, please purchase Tickets Online. If tickets ARE NOT SOLD OUT ONLINE, admission will be available at the gate. Tickets are good all day!
Summer Hours: Closed Mondays, Tues – Thurs 4PM -8:30PM, Fri 10-8:30pm, Sat & Sun 10-7PM.
Where: Wickham Farms – 1315 Sweets Corners Road Penfield, NY 14526.
Lavender picking opportunities will be available as the crop matures ($5 per bunch). Admission is required to pick.
Please leave your pets home. Thanks for your cooperation in advance!
Lavender Event Admission:
Lavender Festival will run Thursdays – Sundays from 10am – 7pm from June 24th – mid to late July.
*Dates are subject to change based on peak bloom timing.
WHAT IS LAVENDER FESTIVAL?
Lavender Festival is going to be a great day trip to kick off summer 2021! Whether you are coming locally or from afar, our goal is to host a wholesome day for families and friends to create lasting memories on our farm. Below are some other things to look forward to during your day at the farm.
- LAVENDER – We have over 2,200 plants, and they are stunning. Guests will be able to pick lavender and enjoy the wonder of our summer crop.
- PHOTO OPS – Our team is prepared to blow you away with stunning visuals to help you create and capture memories!
- AMAZING EATS – Stay tuned. We have some big plans for new farm eats!
- MORE FLOWERS – We will have sunflowers, zinnias and many other flowers to complement our lavender. Guests will be able to make their own bouquets in our fields or our new ‘flower bar’.
- SHOPPING – We are giving our Big Barn Farm Store a makeover this season. Whether you are looking for homemade lavender products, local foods, or something else you won’t want to miss what we have in store.
- FARM FUN – Our farm attractions will be in full swing. We have attractions to keep guests of all ages laughing and playing for hours on end!