Apple Season Reopens August
Come Experience Pick Your Own Apples at its Best
Pick Your Own Apples Hours of Operation
Saturday and Sundays and Columbus Day from 10AM-4:30PM (last entry).
Unfortunately due to food safety regulations, we cannot allow any pets into the orchard with the exception of Service Animals.
We do not sell our apples by the lb. but rather by the bag. We will provide you with the empty bag and then you fill it up as full as you can. There is no uncertainty about how much your apples will cost until you weigh out. Just purchase your bag and go. It’s that simple! Bag pricing is as follows:
- Single peck bag – $15 ($20 for Honeycrisp)
- Two peck bags – $25 ($35 for Honeycrisp)
- A peck bag weighs 10-13 lbs depending how many apples you fit into your bag
- No minimum purchase limit per person. We just ask that someone in your party purchase a bag
- No charge for all the apple samples that you taste while picking 😀
We give complimentary hayrides to all of our apple pickers! As long as one person in your party purchases an apple bag, everyone in your party can ride the orchard hayride at no additional cost. Hop on the hayride for a beautiful, narrated tour of the Wickham Farms vegetable fields and apple orchard. The hayride also stops at our 5 acre Giant Corn Maze.