Fun Educational Field Trips
We offer educational farm field trips for area school groups to learn about local agriculture. Our field trip students learn how fruits and vegetables are grown and cared for before they reach your home. All of our field trip options feature a tractor drawn hayride, an educational presentation from the farmer and a chance to visit with our friendly farm animals.
Fall Field Trips
Fall field trips last for one hour. Each visit includes:
- A fun and educational discussion about pumpkins and how they are grown.
- Opportunity for each child to pick their own mini pumpkin from our pumpkin patch.
- Narrated hayride tour around the farm and pumpkin patch.
- Walk through our carved pumpkin display.
- Class photo.
- Snack: donut or an apple, plus a cup of apple cider.
- No charge for teachers or chaperones.
Fall field trip packages are available in October, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. They are not available after school, on weekends or on school holidays. Fall field trips book quickly so please plan in advance.
All field trips cost $8 per child ($80 group minimum)
Optional field trip addons include:
- Self guided 30-45 minute corn maze – $1 per child.
- Train ride – $1 per child.