Spring and Summer
Wickham Farms has ranked among the top 20
places to take kids in the
Rochester area for several years running.
During the spring and summer, you’ll find
Wickham Farms to be relaxed, low key and family
Here’s what you can do at Wickham Farms in
the spring and summer:
- The jumping pillow is a blast for young
kids and the young at heart.
- The 18-hole miniature golf course has
enough obstacles to make the game
interesting -- but is nice and flat for the
- The six batting cages includes four
baseball pitching machines of various speeds
as well as a slow-pitch and a fast-pitch
softball pitching machine.
- Our kiddie train ride is a big hit with
the little ones.
Plus we have our usual free activities:
- Say hi to our friendly farm animals –
goats, chickens and a bunny. You can feed
them for a quarter. Animals arrive for the
season when the weather is warm enough for
them to live outside, usually in May.
- Climb on our antique tractor. It's
perfect for pretending or pictures.
- Experience what it's like to milk a cow
with our pretend cow.
- Look for the mouse houses in the barn.
(They are pretend, of course.)
- Play on our playground.
- A table on our porch is always set up
for a friendly game of checkers.
- Take fun pictures at several fun picture
For prices, please visit our
Prices & Specials
page. Our spring hours may be limited, so please
check the home page for hours.